As always, the health and safety of our Members, guests and staff remains our number one priority and as such Canterbury will be adhering to all NSW Government Public Health Orders and restrictions at all times. We recommend that you read the health orders carefully to determine if you are eligible to attend Canterbury at this time.
To help keep you safe during your visit:
- all patrons must check in using the Service NSW QR code and have a copy of their Covid19 Vaccination Certificate available to show staff upon entry
- all members and guests will be required to wear a mask except for when they are eating, drinking or outdoors
- all customers must remain seated during their visit other than when traveling from one area to another or outdoors
- all staff, members and guests entering our Clubs will have their temperature checked
- anyone who is feeling unwell is requested not to visit our Clubs
- automatic hand sanitiser stations will be readily available
- high traffic areas have increased cleaning cycles with the use of hospital grade disinfectants
- social distancing will be enforced with increased spacing between tables in our restaurants and players on the gaming floor
- all staff will be wearing masks and staff in food service and delivery areas will be wearing gloves
Thank you for your continued loyalty and support during these challenging times.
We are continuing to improve our industry leading CovidSAFE initiatives. These include:
- Becoming an accredited NSW CovidSAFE site
- Appointing a full time CovidSAFE Manager
- Temperature checking of all staff and patrons upon entry
- Screening all customers for relevant and updated details as a requirement of entry to the Club
- Record keeping in line with government requirements to facilitate rapid contact tracing
- Reducing the number of chairs in our lounges to discourage gatherings
- Regularly cleaning and sanitising all hard surfaces during trading hours
- Thoroughly cleaning and sanitising the premises each day at the end of trade
- Providing detailed and relevant CovidSAFE training for all staff prior to commencing work
- Requiring any staff member displaying symptoms to:
- Not attend for work
- Isolate, and
- to return a negative test result before coming back to work
- Employing CovidSAFE Marshals to assist you with (1.5m) social distancing at all times
- Providing multiple sanitiser stations throughout the Club
- Encouraging contactless payment
As one of Sydney’s largest venues we have made it as safe and easy as possible for you to maintain social distancing and manage your own health while still enjoying some important socialisation.
Our team has worked tirelessly to ensure you have a memorable experience at Canterbury and that we continue to be a CovidSAFE venue.
Thank you again for your continued support.