NOTICE is given that the 65th Annual General Meeting (“AGM”) of CANTERBURY LEAGUE CLUB LIMITED (“the League Club”) will be held on Wednesday, 17 March 2021 in the Paragon Room on the Ground Floor of the League Club, 26 Bridge Road, Belmore, New South Wales, commencing at 7:00 pm . To minimise health risks the League Club will make online participation available for eligible members via Zoom.
NOTICE OF MEETING
Click here to read a copy of the notice.
2020 FINANCIAL REPORT
Click here to read the 2020 Financial Report.
MINUTES OF ANNUAL GENERAL MEETING
Click here to read the Minutes of Annual General Meeting held on 22/04/20.
REGISTRATION: VIRTUAL ATTENDANCE
The Meeting will be held via the Zoom platform. To register and join the meeting you will need to follow the steps below:
- If you plan to view the Meeting on your phone or tablet, download the Zoom Cloud Meetings App from the Apple or Google Play store. If you plan to view the meeting on your computer then skip straight to Step 2.
- Click here to open up the AGM Registration Page.
- If you have used Zoom previously and already have an existing account you will need to be signed in. If you have not used Zoom previously click “Sign up free” to create a free Zoom account.
- Complete the AGM Registration details. Please use your First Name, Last Name, Email Address, Date of Birth and Badge Number then click “Register”.
- Your Registration will be reviewed by Canterbury staff and if you are eligible to attend you will be sent a confirmation email along with the link to join the Meeting.
If you have any queries in relation to registering to attend the AGM via Zoom, please contact us via email on email@example.com
Please register early as it may not be possible to get to late registrations once the Meeting commences.
REGISTRATION: IN PERSON ATTENDANCE
Members who physically attend the AGM should monitor this page for any updates about AGM arrangements. If it becomes necessary or appropriate to make alternative arrangements for the AGM, information will be posted.
In person attendance will be limited by the NSW Health Order conditions in place on 17 March 2021. Members wishing to attend in person must register by calling 9704 7700 or email firstname.lastname@example.org not later than 12 March 2021 with your League Club membership number. You will receive a confirmation which must be shown when you check in for the meeting.
All who attend the meeting will be required to maintain social distancing requirements and adhere to the instructions of any COVID Marshal.
Unfortunately, we are unable to provide food and refreshments at the meeting due to Public Health (COVID-19 Restrictions on Gathering and Movement) Order (No7) 2020.