We are excited to welcome you back to Canterbury as we re-open our doors at 00:01am Monday 11th October.
As always, the health and safety of our Members, guests and staff remains our number one priority and as such Canterbury will be adhering to all NSW Government Public Health Orders and restrictions at all times. We recommend that you read the health orders carefully to determine if you are eligible to attend Canterbury at this time.
Initially, the following facilities will be open:
Canterbury League Club
- Upstairs lounge facilities from 00:01am Monday 11th October
- C-Life Health Club from 00:01am Monday 11th October
- The Bistro from 7am Monday 11th October (The Bistro will operate as a Café outside of lunch and dinner)
- The Dynasty from 11am Tuesday 12th October
The Lakemba Club
- Will reopen from 10am Monday 11th October
- Lakemba Bar and Cafe will reopen from 10am Monday 11th October
Moxon Sports Club
- Will remain closed until further notice
Make up for lost time with friends and family at Canterbury. Reserve your seat at The Bistro today!
To help keep you safe during your visit:
- all patrons must check in using the Service NSW QR code and have a copy of their Covid19 Vaccination Certificate available to show staff upon entry
- all members and guests will be required to wear a mask except for when they are eating, drinking or outdoors
- all customers must remain seated during their visit other than when travelling from one area to another, or outdoors
- all staff, members and guests entering our Clubs will have their temperature checked
- anyone who is feeling unwell is requested not to visit our Clubs
- automatic hand sanitiser stations will be readily available
- high traffic areas have increased cleaning cycles with the use of hospital grade disinfectants
- social distancing will be enforced with increased spacing between tables in our restaurants and players on the gaming floor
- all staff will be wearing masks and staff in food service and delivery areas will be wearing gloves
Thank you for your continued loyalty and support during these challenging times.
Stay safe and we look forward to seeing you at the Club soon.
Chief Executive Officer