Canterbury’s landscaped gardens, outdoor waterfall and internal water features provide a stunning backdrop for your special day.
One hour photography bookings can be made by visiting Canterbury Reception or by phoning 9704 7777, it will only take a few minutes to book for a fee of just $250.
Please note the following conditions prior to booking:
- Booking fee cannot be discounted due to weather.
- Photography bookings are valid for one hour.
- Booking time slots are from 10:00am – 3:00pm Monday to Sunday
- Designated photoshoot area is strictly inside ground floor foyer and outside garden area only.
- On the day. a designated person from the bridal party must report to the Greeting Attendant at the main entrance of the Club to advise of your arrival.
- The designated member who has booked must be present on the day.
- The Greeting Attendant will then confirm with Reception if the booking has been made and paid for.
- You will then be informed of the arrangements that have been made for parking of any limousines/cars, so as not to cause congestion or inconvenience to any other club patrons.
- The agreed time period must be strictly adhered to, ensuring interference with other bookings is avoided. If you are running late finish times cannot be extended.
- Maximum number of persons that can be accommodated is 20.
- NO FOOD & BEVERAGE CAN BE CONSUMED IN THE DESIGNATED PHOTOSHOOT AREAS DUE TO LEGAL REQUIREMENTS.
- Please ensure that your photographer is aware of these regulations.
- Minors in the wedding party must always be accompanied by an adult.
Fill out the form below and we will get right back to you!