Canterbury has teamed up with leading nutritionist Matt O’Neill to produce a brand new kilojoule-controlled menu for Banyan Brasserie.
Starting from June 2, Banyan diners who want to kick start their fitness goals will be able to order from the fresh and innovative Matt’s Picks menu which includes:
- 150g Beef Fillet Steak grilled with a Medley of Roasted Vegetables (1706kJ)
- Grilled Lamb and Sweet Potato Skewers with Cous Cous and Mint Yoghurt (1566kJ)
- Stir-Fried Chicken Breast with Soba Noodles, Bok Choy, Snow Peas, Soy and Teriyaki Sauce (1646kJ)
- Atlantic Salmon Fillet served with Steamed Broccolini, Snow Peas and Fresh Lime (1770kJ)
- Rocket, Pear and Parmesan Salad (1331kJ)
- Grilled 150g Chicken Breast with a Spinach, Artichoke, Pumpkin and Cherry Tomato Salad (1795kJ)
The Matt’s Pick menu is packed with the finest fresh ingredients. It was put together by a team including Matt, Canterbury Executive Chef, Simon McNamara and C-Life Health Club General Manager, Arthur Siambis.
“We all wanted to produce meals that were both amazingly tasty and kilojoule-controlled. Our inspiration was to use a combination of fresh flavours and lean ingredients to satisfy your appetite and health goals,” said Matt O’Neill who also founded the nutrition program, Metabolic Jumpstart.
Metabolic Jumpstart, which is available at C-Life through accredited personal trainers, looks at an individual’s metabolism type and matches wholefoods with a natural food plan to optimise the hormones that control appetite.
So for those who would like to enjoy a delicious meal without the guilt of ruining a diet plan, come down to Banyan and choose something from Matt’s Picks menu today.