Canterbury’s landscaped gardens, outdoor waterfall and internal water features provide a stunning backdrop for your special day.
One hour photography bookings can be made online, it will only take a few minutes to book for a fee of just $250.
Please note the following conditions prior to booking:
- Photography bookings are valid for one hour
- Only pre-paid bookings made through the Canterbury website will be permitted
- Designated photoshoot area is strictly inside ground floor foyer and outside garden area only
- On the day a designated person from the bridal party must report to the Door Attendant at the main Entrance of the Club to advise of your arrival
- The designated person MUST produce a confirmation letter and receipt of payment, either hard copy or digital as proof of booking. Booking confirmation letter is not valid without your receipt
- You will then be informed of the arrangements that have been made for parking of any limousines/cars, so as not to cause congestion or inconvenience to any other club patrons
- The agreed period of time must be strictly adhered to, so as not to interfere with any other bookings. If you are running late finish time cannot be extended.
- Maximum number of persons that can be accommodated is 20
- NO FOOD & BEVERAGE CAN BE CONSUMED IN THE DESIGNATED PHOTOSHOOT AREAS DUE TO LEGAL REQUIREMENTS
- Please ensure that your photographer is aware of these regulations
- All children in the wedding party must always be under the supervision of an adult associated with the wedding, at all times
For more information about conducting wedding photography at Canterbury contact our Events team on 9704 7717 or email email@example.com