Canterbury’s landscaped gardens, outdoor waterfall and internal water features provide a stunning backdrop for your special day.
One hour photography bookings can be made by visiting Canterbury Reception or by phoning 9704 7777, it will only take a few minutes to book for a fee of just $250.
Please note the following conditions prior to booking:
- Booking fee cannot be discounted due to weather.
- Photography bookings are valid for one hour.
- Booking time slots are from 10:00am – 3:00pm Monday to Sunday
- Designated photoshoot area is strictly inside ground floor foyer and outside garden area only.
- On the day. a designated person from the bridal party must report to the Greeting Attendant at the main entrance of the Club to advise of your arrival.
- The designated member who has booked must be present on the day.
- The Greeting Attendant will then confirm with Reception if the booking has been made and paid for.
- You will then be informed of the arrangements that have been made for parking of any limousines/cars, so as not to cause congestion or inconvenience to any other club patrons.
- The agreed time period must be strictly adhered to, ensuring interference with other bookings is avoided. If you are running late finish times cannot be extended.
- Maximum number of persons that can be accommodated is 20.
- NO FOOD & BEVERAGE CAN BE CONSUMED IN THE DESIGNATED PHOTOSHOOT AREAS DUE TO LEGAL REQUIREMENTS.
- Please ensure that your photographer is aware of these regulations.
- Minors in the wedding party must always be accompanied by an adult.
For more information about conducting wedding photography at Canterbury contact our Events team on 9704 7717 or email firstname.lastname@example.org